I've also started my 3x a week workouts, with the help of Jillian Michaels. It called the 30 day shredder but i;m doing it every other day. It's a 20 min very hard interval workout and 2 days in and I'm loving it. I do want to scream at her because its HARD but she is so tough and matter of fact, I'm slightly afraid of her even from behind the safety of my tv screen. I believe in her and what she is saying and that i'm on my way to getting SHREDDED! Haha. Hilarious. So Gabor, it has begun, he has witnessed (caught in work out mode=not sexy=boyfriend swiftly pushed out of room) both times. I feel a before and after picture is suitable here NOT a picture of me working out looking like I'm actually going to DIE.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Scary Lady Aids Fitness Plan
I've also started my 3x a week workouts, with the help of Jillian Michaels. It called the 30 day shredder but i;m doing it every other day. It's a 20 min very hard interval workout and 2 days in and I'm loving it. I do want to scream at her because its HARD but she is so tough and matter of fact, I'm slightly afraid of her even from behind the safety of my tv screen. I believe in her and what she is saying and that i'm on my way to getting SHREDDED! Haha. Hilarious. So Gabor, it has begun, he has witnessed (caught in work out mode=not sexy=boyfriend swiftly pushed out of room) both times. I feel a before and after picture is suitable here NOT a picture of me working out looking like I'm actually going to DIE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment