Monday, December 5, 2011

The Truth and Nothing But

On saturday from midnight, I did my 24hours of honesty. I decided to publicise the fact through facebook and also to make it a saturday. I didn't get as many questions as I thought I might do but I was asked some questions that I had to take the plunge and answer honestly. I also cleared up a few issues with friends that had been hanging in the air and I also commited to a couple of things, that I needed to. There was a good share of fun questions too.

I did think how interestingly I did not hear from the people I expected to. Perhaps the bare faced truth is scarier for some than others. I know that this was a great chance for people to ask me things but I think it could have been more eventful. Hmm, perhaps that is just my personal need for a little gossip/drama etc.

But anyway, I'm glad I did it and I got something positive from it, so that was the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment